A genetic condition, periodontal disease, dental decay, and injury can all result in permanent tooth loss. Fortunately, here at the Briarcliff Center for Esthetic Dentistry in Briarcliff Manor, NY, Dr. Michael Teitelbaum offers robust solutions that repair your smile, your appearance, and overall confidence. At our dental office, whatever the source of your tooth loss may be, our staff will help you take the proper steps towards full restoration. Whether you have one or more missing teeth, leaving the problem untreated can be detrimental to your oral health. Visit our office today to discuss your tooth replacement options.
Your Tooth Replacement Options
At our Briarcliff Manor office, Dr. Michael Teitelbaum can improve the look and health of your smile by replacing missing teeth with the following:
- Dentures - a removable oral appliance that is made from acrylic resin and metal to resemble your natural teeth and gums.
- Dental Bridge - literally bridges the gap between the missing tooth and your artificial restoration by using anchoring teeth, abutment teeth, and either a false tooth or several false teeth.
- Dental Implants - this permanent solution uses a surgical component that acts as an anchor to support a crown, bridge, or denture. Although dental implants take a bit of time to install, they provide unmatched stability and longevity.
All of those restorative services can replace an individual tooth or multiple teeth.
Benefits of Replacing Missing Teeth
These are only a few advantages of replacing missing teeth with one of our assorted restorative treatment options at the Briarcliff Center for Esthetic Dentistry in Briarcliff Manor, NY:
- Preserves jawbone health
- Maintain facial structure
- Enhance the function of your bite
- Revitalize the aesthetics of your smile
- Protect surrounding teeth from injury
Need Dental Work? Give Us a Call
To learn more about dentures, dental bridges, dental implants, and any of the other services that we provide, visit our website. For questions or to schedule an appointment, call our Briarcliff Manor, NY, dental office at (914) 941-2000.