Michael Teitelbaum D.M.D., F.A.G.D.
Cosmetic Dentist serving Briarcliff Manor, Ossining, White Plains, and Westchester County, NY
Briarcliff Center for Esthetic Dentistry
Welcome to Briarcliff Center for Esthetic Dentistry where we combine the absolute latest cutting edge dental technology with good old-fashioned five-star service to give you the finest dental care available in the country. The owner/director here at Briarcliff Center for Esthetic Dentistry is Dr. Michael Teitelbaum. Knowing he wanted to follow in his father's footsteps and become one of the premier dentists in the United States, Dr. Michael raced through one of the most technologically advanced colleges in the country - Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - completing his 4 year bachelor's degree in biology in an amazing two years. He went on to become one of the youngest dental students in the country at the prestigious University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Although further education was not required in dentistry, Dr. Michael not only attended a one-year General Practice Residency at Lutheran Medical Center, but subsequently an additional two-year high-level specialty in Prosthodontics (crowns, bridges, dentures, implants, and cosmetic dentistry) at N.Y.U, where he continued teaching as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Prosthodontics for eight years until he decided to devote his full attention to his private practice.
Now happily married and a father, Dr. Michael is an Associate Attending, at Phelps Memorial Hospital, and continues his educational mission by lecturing at Dental Association meetings across the country, teaching other dentists the latest in cutting edge and cosmetic dentistry. Whereas New York State recently passed laws requiring a mere 15 hours of continuing education per year, Dr. Michael maintains his lead by taking an average of over one hundred (100) hours of continuing education per year. In fact, he has been awarded the prestigious Fellowship award by the Academy of General Dentistry after taking 500 hours of continuing education, taking a challenging all day examination and going through a media reported cap and gown ceremony. He also helped found the Empire State Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and is founding Vice-President and has passed the rigorous examination to become a Supporting Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
You see, here at Briarcliff Center for Esthetic Dentistry we not only continually strive to give you the finest dental care possible, but also the best all around service experience you'll find anywhere! In fact, should you ever find something we could be doing better, please tell us. Should you find there's nothing we could be doing better, we will consider it the highest of compliments if you'll tell your friends, and, we'll even send you our special "Thank you gift of the month" to show it.
Dr Michael Teitelbaum, DMD, FAGD
- Received his dental Degree from University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1989
- Exclusive Hospital Residency at Lutheran Medical Center
- 2 year Specialty program in Prosthodontics at NYU
- On staff at Phelps Memorial Hospital (first Dr. on staff actually born there)
Academic Titles and Affiliations
- Founding Vice-President: Empire State Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Supporting Member: American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fellow: Academy of General Dentistry
- Associate Clinical Professor NYU College of Dentistry
- Evaluator for Clinical Research Associates
- Board of Directors Westchester Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- Clinical Instructor - he is currently an associate professor of clinical prosthodontics at N.Y.U. College of Dentistry, where he attended the Post-Graduate Speciality program in prosthodontics.
- He does research as one of just 400 evaluators worldwide for the prestigious Clinical Research Associates (like Consumers Report for dentists).
- Speaker who has lectured across the U.S. on various topics in Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Founding Vice-President Emoire State Academy of Cosmetic Denitstry
- Author of numerous articles in professional publications.
- Editor of a New York and an International Dental Newsletter.
- Member: ADA, American Prosthodontic Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Empire State Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Fellow Academy of General Dentistry, Alpha Omega International, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, L.D. Pankey Alumni Association, Pierre Fauchard Academy, Westchester Academy of Restorative Dentistry.
- Dr.Teitelbaum has a private practice in Briarcliff Manor., NY., received his B.S. from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, his D.M.D. from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine & attended the Post-Graduate Speciality program in Prosthodontics at NYU.